Residential and commercial property owners are responsible to maintain a safe premise. When property owners avoid maintaining their premise, visitors are at risk of enduring serious injuries.
At Friedman, Rodman & Frank, P.A., we offer a strong voice to help accident victims hold property owners accountable for their negligent actions. Our personal injury attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience pursuing premise liability claims against residential and commercial property owners. Put our experience and legal resources to work for you. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation with a skilled Miami premises liability attorney.Advocating for Victims of Premises Liability Accidents in Florida
Our personal injury lawyers have handled almost every type of premises liability case imaginable. We will apply our legal resources and years of experience to your advantage. Whether you have been injured at a shopping mall, hotel, apartment building, amusement park or public event, we can help. Our legal team has the skills to prove fault based on a property owners's negligent actions, involving the below types of claims:
- Diving and pool accidents: We offer aggressive advocacy to victims of swimming pool accidents. We will not hesitate to hold property owners accountable for failing to properly train lifeguards, overlooking industry regulations or ignoring potential slip hazards.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Our Miami slip-and-fall accident attorneys aggressively hold residential and commercial property owners accountable for failing to take appropriate measures to avoid the existence of slippery floor. Tests can be run to measure a floor's condition.
- Lack of security: Property owners are responsible for providing appropriate security measures to avoid harmful situations. We have experience pursuing damages against property owners who failed to ensure their property had proper lighting, trained security and other appropriate safety measures.
- Obligation of landlord or property owner to repair: Can include railings, broken or poorly designed stairs and decks that could result in serious injuries. In all such cases we seek to hold the property owners responsible for failing to maintain their premise.
- Condominium accidents: We take on condominium associations for failing to properly maintain their premises and provide adequate security.
- School-related accidents: When students are injured at school due to inadequate or no supervision, our lawyers take action. Unfortunately, bullying has become rampant at schools. Our law firm pursues damages against schools for failing to maintain a safe and nurturing environment for students.
We also handle premise liability accidents involving amusement parks and day care injuries. Our legal team has a strong background handling highly complicated premises liability claims. We know how to prove fault, even when liability is initially unclear.Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Accident Victims
We have advocated for many people in similar situations to yours. Yet, we never make any unnecessary assumptions. Our top priority is to help you obtain a full financial recovery for the damages you have endured. We will work with your doctors to understand the extent of your injuries and the medical care you will need, such as reconstructive surgery or physical therapy.
We are also available to consult vocational experts or economists to help us understand if your medical condition has limited your ability to continue working, another form of damages. We will evaluate every angle possible to help you recover maximum compensation for any current or long-term damages such as:
- Past and future lost wages and lost of earning capacity
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Past and future pain and suffering
We offer a compassionate, yet highly skilled approach to families who lost loved ones in fatal accidents stemming from property owners' negligent actions. We understand that no amount of compensation can fill the void from the loss of a loved one. But, we want families to focus on the future without worrying about how they will cover expenses associated with the fatal accident. We are committed to helping families obtain maximum compensation for funeral expenses, lost earnings, pain and suffering, loss of support, loss of companionship and medical expenses related to the accident.Contact Our Miami Slip-and-Fall Accident Attorneys
Whether you were the victim of a slip-and-fall accident or another type of premises liability accident, contact our law firm online or call 305-448-8585 or toll free at 877-448-8585. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All consultations are free and confidential.