Naples / Fort Myers Premises Liability
When a Florida property owner's negligence causes harm to a visitor to the property, a lawsuit may be filed against the negligent property owner. These are referred to as premises liability cases. These cases involve a wide range of accidents resulting from carelessness, from slipping and falling to dog bites.
At the law offices of Friedman, Rodman & Frank, P.A., our Naples personal injury lawyers are well equipped to handle all types of premises liability cases. We have more than 100 years of combined experience, so you can be certain we have handled nearly every type of case imaginable. We have extensive resources, and we tailor our approach to the specifics of your case. Whether your injury occurred at a shopping mall, hotel apartment building, restaurant or bar, we can help.Relief for Victims in Common Premises Liability Claims
Some of the premises liability claims we commonly handle involve:
- Swimming pool and diving accidents: We stand up for the rights of people who suffered serious injuries because of an unguarded or poorly maintained pool. We represent slip-and-fall victims, families of drowning victims and all others involved in pool accidents.
- Negligent security: Property owners have a duty to provide protection from known harms and harms that they should have foreseen. Security measures include security guards, locks, proper lighting and more. When their failure leads to assault-related injuries, they should be held accountable.
- Failure to fix: Property owners can be held accountable for injuries caused by broken stairs, railings, decks and other items that they have allowed to linger in disrepair, leading to injuries.
- Condominium accidents: Condominium associations and owners can be held accountable for injuries caused by negligent security, poor maintenance or other hazards.
- School injuries: Action can be taken against schools and school districts when supervision is inadequate or completely lacking, leading to injuries to children.
Call us toll free at 877-448-8585 or contact us online to speak directly with a Naples premises liability attorney in English, Spanish or Creole. Se habla español/Nou parlé Creole. We are available to assist you 24/7.